Introduction

This is a blog written by a member of a NPO Chiiori Trust, but it is still a private blog. I try to be careful not to, but if I offend anybody please direct any complaint to me personally.

What is "Chiiori" anyways? Please see the homepage rather than have me explain it here.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
Yesterday, it was a torrential rain.  In such weather, Iya can be a scary place.  Usual roads turn into a river, a pond, or a waterfall.  From out of nowhere small crabs starts walking around in middle of the road.  Whether I'm on the foot or in a car, I have to be careful or I could be washed down the stream.

But the the rain is not all bad.  In such days the mist covers the valley, suddenly making the scene look more like something out of a fantasy or a dream.  It is always fascinating to watch the clouds form in valleys below me, and rise and swirl right in front of my eyes.  And the rain washes away the pollen in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment